HatchPath is seeking to build a Platform where Members build trust among other Members and act with respect and honesty to all other Members.
Unbiased. It is important that all Reviews be free of bias. Accordingly, you may not post a Review:
Mitigating Event. A “Mitigating Event” is
- of yourself;
- of a family member;
- of any Coach for whom you perform, or have performed, paid services;
- of any Coach in whom you have a financial interest, including by way of an equity interest or a loan;
- of any Coach from whom you have received coaching services but you have not paid the Coach for such services;
- of any Coach from whom you have not received Coaching Services;
- of any Coach with whom you compete;
- of any Coach if that Coach competes with a family member of yours;
- of any Coach who competes with a Coach for whom you perform, or have performed, paid services;
- of any Coach who competes with a Coach in which you have a financial interest, including by way of any equity interest or a loan; or
- of any Coach who competes with a Coach from whom you have received coaching services but you have not paid the Coach for such services.
In addition, no Member may:
- offer or provide any incentive for a positive Review;
- offer to provide a positive review in exchange for something of value;
- threaten a negative review to obtain, or seek to obtain, something of value; or
- make an agreement with any other Member to post a positive Review.
Relevant. Members must ensure that their Reviews are directly relevant to the experiences with the applicable Coaches. Other Clients read reviews to get a sense of what it is like to experience a Coaching Session from a particular Coach, plus the experience leading up to Coaching Session. Other Clients are seeking to make an informed decision in booking a Coaching Session with a Coach. The principal purpose of Reviews is to assist and educate other Clients about what to expect in booking and engaging in a Coaching Session with a particular Coach.
Reviews should be focused and factual. Reviews should explain a Client’s interactions with the Coach and may highlight what was positive and how a Coaching Session could be improved. Suggestions for improvement should be respectful and should seek to be helpful for the Coach.
Accordingly, Reviews should not:
- address matters outside of booking the Coach Session or the experience in the Coaching Session;
- address issues outside of the control of the Coach; or
- include a discussion about a Coach’s political, religious or social views.
Not Insurance. This Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, and the Member has not paid any premium in respect of this Policy.